Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Producers of "To Catch a Predator" Order a Pizza. Hilarity Ensues.

The pizza man arrives out front and rings the doorbell.

Hot 13 year-old decoy: (out of sight) Hey! Come around back.

Pizza guy: Can't you just come up here a-

Decoy: -Hold on! Let me get my bathing suit on! I'll be right there!

PG: I'm letting myself in!

Decoy: Hey! (enters room) Did you bring the pizza?

PG: That's why...yea. $11.75

Decoy: MMM I love pizza! Did you bring the condoms?

PG: I...what? I mean, I think I have one in my wallet that expired a decade ago. Did you say you had a coupon or some-

Decoy: -My parents just bought me a Playstation. Do you-

PG: -Listen: It's late, I'm stoned, and I don't give a shit. I'm leaving.

Chris Hanson: (enters) Well why don't you hang around for a bit. Have a seat right over there.

PG: You're paying for this?

Chris: Why don't you tell me exactly what you're here for.

PG: I was bringing the pizza when-

Chris: -So you were bringing this young girl pizza.

PG: Right, I guess.

Chris: Do you have any condoms with you?

PG: Fuckin'-, I don't even need a tip.

Chris: Well you're free to leave, but there's something I should tell you: I'm Chris Hans-

PG: Fuck off, Chris.

(Chris leaves, Pizza Guy sits alone)

PG: So, nobody's going to suck my dick?

No comments: